- TEACHx is free to attend for all members of the Northwestern University community.
- For non-Northwestern attendees, the registration fee is $75.
- We are committed to making TEACHx attendance possible for everyone and don’t want the registration fee to be a barrier. To apply for a scholarship, please complete this form.
Schedule in Brief
Wednesday, May 15
Thursday, May 16
- Full day of presentations, panels, and posters
- Keynote address
- Canvas Hall of Fame Ceremony
For travel and parking information, recommended hotels, and a campus map to TEACHx, please see our page on Getting to TEACHx
What accommodations will be provided at TEACHx?
Northwestern University is committed to creating a welcoming and accessible environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. We strive to accommodate all members of our community. The University is committed to removing barriers to ensure students, faculty, staff, and visitors have equal access to its campus in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help facilitate your needs.
Will WiFi be available?
Yes, eduroam will be available for use during the conference. If you are attending from an eduroam-participating institution, you can use eduroam while here on campus. Be sure to set things up before you leave for TEACHx. Please visit the Eduroam website for more details.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any other questions.